Friday, June 17

Please drive slowly children and adults at play

Elliot and I recently visited Serenbe (about 45 minutes from Atlanta) - talk about lovely.  We drove up in the late morning and enjoyed looking at the yuppified oasis.  I love how the developers probably bought cheap land, and all you need to do is build a few eco friendly houses, put a few token cute animals around, a montessori school, and an organic garden and the people will move down there and have a 1 hr commute in to Atlanta to and from work eachday.  Needless to say - the strategy works....I could definitly see myself sippin on sweet tea eating pimento cheese sandwiches and living the good life.  Enjoy the pics!














2 comments:

Jessie said...

That looks like it was a super fun day trip!

Kaleigh said...

i always meant to take a trip out there. just judging from your pics, it reminds me of seaside in florida.