Monday, June 27

My new fav summer salad

I recently made a dinner salad to die for. I found the recipe on allrecipes.com (my go to source for all cooking needs) by ccloves2bake http://allrecipes.com/recipe/refreshing-summertime-salad/detail.aspx and it was AWESOME.

You mix:

baby greens
diced mango
watermelon
chopped fresh mint (which I grow in my garden - yippppeeee!)
feta cheese
red onion
white balsamic vinegar
olive oil
1 tablespoon frozen mango juice concentrate, thawed (I could not find this so just used mango juice)




Check out my cool mango cutter
 Then you take the halves, and kinda dice (so don't through the whole way) horizontally and vertically, then use a nice and cut off these little chunks with a knife.




Here are the supplies for the dressing

And voila - it is made- very easy, quick and delicious

Summary: domestic success

1 comment:

Sara said...

just one more month 'til i can have vinegar and fruit juice... and i am making this sucker! it sounds DELICIOUS. (i've never had a mango vinaigrette!)