Tuesday, June 21

My Ethan Allen Style

So someday (probably next summer sometime) I want to get some new living room furniture.  I really like some parts of the furntiure I have now (I have a great painting I got at a consignment shop for around 15 - bucks), and I have this fabulous rug that was Elliot's grandmas.

However, the sofa is actually ripping apart ---- so time for me to start saving and figuring out that I like. I stumbled upon this Ethan Allen "What's your signature style" quiz and got "vintage" - here are the types of looks they say I would like (little do they know I would only be willing to pay about a 1/3 per item!)


 
I took the quiz again and again until I got the answer (by the suggested rooms) I liked more: Which is explorer
 
 
 

3 comments:

V. Frangoulis said...

furniture is super negotiable regarding to price. i got 20% off a $2000 sofa at ashley home furniture and i also haggled super discounts at a few other places. i picked out what i liked best since i negotiated so well. Happy hunting!

Sara said...

i like "explorer"! my signature style is "modern." :)

Kaleigh said...

first time - explorer
second time - elegance
third time - elegance

so i guess i'd like an elegant explorer. ;)