Tuesday, June 21

A few quick tips on saving money!

Here are a few items I have done recently in order to save money
1) I called Comcast and said that my rate was too high and could they lower how much I owed a month - they did! They dropped the cost by about 20 bucks a month (which is the least they can do with the shotty coverage I get!)
2) I consolidated my insurance together (car, life, home, etc) - saved some from USAA
3) Consider changing your deductibles on your insurance coverage - (although this one can be a more tricky)
4) Decrease your thermostat - I am not great at this - but the months I make an effort I do notice a change in my bill
5) Sometimes those great deals on groupon aren't actually great - I think it gives us an excuse to spend money on stuff we don't really need.  Even if it is a good deal does not mean you need to buy it!

1 comment:

V. Frangoulis said...

always use scoutmob to replace groupons! :)