Tuesday, June 21

More life lessons from the Bachelorette - episode 5

No need to love the show to appreciate these important life lessons:
  • If you have not kissed a person yet, avoid verbally agreeing to mentally kiss them and then describing how great it was
  • Certain guys look good with a shaved head.
  • Don’t brag about the number of street fights you have been in
  • Do learn from Ames – “my take on physical violence is that – there is always another way usually I will seek the other way” – Pretty deep
  • Don’t have 9 guys do Muay Thai boxing to fight for a rose…I don’t think I need to explain this one
  • Don’t judge people based on rumors especially when the guy telling you the rumor will benefit
  • Oriental carpet on outdoor the dirt ground is odd

2 comments:

Linsey said...

Gaya these are hilarious! I just watched the Bachelorette last night on my DVR and I have to admit that the "mental kiss" was disturbing. So glad I found your blog! Hope you and Elliot are doing great!

Kaleigh said...

love this. especially the part about ames. when he said that, i thought "oh, i would SO pick you, honey."