Thursday, May 26

Bienvenidos a Miami


I need a vacation quick!!!  I realized I never did share photos from my Miami trip I took with Maggie, Gina, Anna, and Sarah (some of my friends from high school and college).  It was awesome. Very low key and relaxing, here is a brief summary of activities:



Friday: Anna and I explored.  By explored, I really mean wandered endlessly in the heat, Gaya complaining about the heat, and Anna talking about food or wine!  We ate, then had water, walked a few blocks, found somewhere else to have a snack and have more water…it is amazing how much water one must drink in Miami.  We got our nails done, then went and had guacamole at Rosa Mexicana.  That night Gina and Sarah got in and we all had dinner with Andrew who lives down there. Great Sushi and Froyo, and my kind of night (was asleep by midnight!).

Saturday: We went boating and took a ocean tour of Miami.  Let me tell you, it sure beats the walking Anna and I did on Friday.  It was gorgeous out and we threw the anchor in and went for a swim.  We got home, cleaned up and went to a nice Italian restaurant (good pick Anna!). 

The restuarant was called Escopazzo Organic Italian - Anna and I split the Pear and Ricotta Ravioli and the Sheep Milk Ricotta with lemon, honey, and Pecorino Cheese...delicious is an under statement!!



 We then went out to some swanky hotel bar/outdoor lounge area called the Delano.  It is amazing how frumpy you felt in a matter of minutes….I wear entirely too many clothes for Miami.

Sunday: We explored, had a great lunch, shopped, ate gelato and caught our flights home.
Oh I miss you Miami – where should I go next?


No comments: