Thursday, January 26

10 years...wowzer!

10 years ago in January Elliot and I went on our first date.  It is crazy to think of how long 10 years really is. Since we started dating, I have graduated high school, college, grad school, and lived in Raleigh, Santiago, Chapel Hill, Singapore, Mexico, Chapel Hill, and Atlanta. I could make this post sappy, but I just ate a banana and already feel gaggy. I love lists, so here we go:


In honor of growing up, here are ten things I want to do in the next ten years:
1)      Travel more (I want to go to New Orleans, Alaska, Maine, Buenos Aires, Rio, New Zealand, just to name a few)
2)      Learn to cook
3)      One day have a garden and grow veggies
4)      Remember to bring in my own grocery bags
5)      I have always wanted to be able to do a pull-up, one day I will!
6)      Host more often
7)      Learn Spanish (again)
8)      Floss every day
9)      Take more naps
10)     Work on my vocabulary, and use all my new fancy words to impress the world

2 comments:

Emily said...

PERFECT! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Sara said...

learn to cook?! girl, you're a great cook. and hostess. you should definitely host more parties where you cook. <3